- I understand that I and all members must comply with all WWKC rules and procedures outlined in the constitution and associated documentation, ICU best-practice guidelines, and the law, especially S.I. 259/2004 regarding the obligation to wear a buoyancy aid whilst on the water.
- The Wild Water Kayaking Club agrees to adopt the Irish Canoe Union Child Protection Policy. All members are deemed to have assented to abide by the Irish Canoe Union Child Code of Conduct for the Protection of Children and as such agree to adhere to the principles and responsibilities embodied in that Code.
- I have assented to abide by the Irish Canoe Union Child Protection Policy and as such agree to fully adhere to the principles and responsibilities embodied in the Irish Canoe Union Code of Conduct for the Protection of Children
- I understand and consent to WWKC holding my membership information for administrative purposes (e.g. for discipline office to know who is active in their section).
- I have never been refused membership of a sporti
ng organisation or club, nor have I ever had membership rescinded.
Membership Terms & ConditionsPhilip2019-01-30T17:04:09+01:00