Open Canoe Course – Canadian Open Boat Course Dublin
August 26 - September 9| €60 – €150
Beginners Open Canoe Course
This is an evening course run on over 3 Wednesday evenings, starting on August 26th. The assessment will occur on a weekend river trip . There are two ticket options below: If you are an existing club member please select the 60 euro ticket.
If you are interested in joining as a new member please choose the 150 option. This includes the below benefits;
- You receive club membership until the end of the club year.
- At the end of the course, you will have your Level 2 Canoeing Ireland Open Boat qualification.
- You get the use of club BAs, helmets & have access to the club wetsuits.
- You have first dibs on club boats for club trips until the beginning of the next club year
- No previous boating experience required.
- You are required to be comfortable in the water.
*WWKC club will review your application before verifying acceptance onto the course and as a member of the club.**