Membership Renewal / New Members 2021
Types of Membership
The 2021 club membership falls into the following categories:
- New –> For new members
- Renewal –> For 2020 members renewing their membership
- Returning –> For members who did not renew in 2020, but want to return to the club for 2021
For each category the following membership levels apply:
- Life Member –> Nominated life members
- Junior Member –> For under 18’s
- Student Member –> Over 18’s who are in full time education
- Unemployed Member –> Over 18’s who are unemployed
- Family Member –> Group family members (parent + child)
- Senior Member –> Over 18’s
2020 Members Discount
To acknowledge that club activities have been cut-back during 2020 due to Covid, fully paid up 2020 members should select the renewal category for their membership level. This category has a 20 euro discount on the membership fee.
How To Renew
Simply click Purchase on the appropriate membership group button below, fill in the form as appropriate, and make payment as advised. You will receive a confirmation email, and our membership officer will approve your membership.
In order for us to give accurate information to Canoeing Ireland, please register using the same email you used for signing up with Canoeing Ireland (if possible). Thank you for your understanding.
When To Renew
Current Canoeing Ireland and Wild Water Kayak Club membership expires on 31st December 2020. To avoid unnecessary gaps and potential delays, it is advised to renew before your current membership expires.
2021 Club Year
The Canoeing Ireland & Wild Water 2021 membership year is from 1st January to 31st December.
If you have any membership queries please contact: