July – Beginners 2 Day Kayaking Course Dublin
July 6 @ 9:30 am - July 13 @ 4:00 pm| €199
July – Two Day Adult Beginners Kayaking Course Dublin
C8 Course – Saturday 6th July AND 13th July 2019 – The kayaking course is run over 4 sessions over 2 full Saturdays.
The Kayaking course starts each Saturday at 9.30am and finishes around 4pm.
The 2-day (Four sessions) kayaking course Dublin covers the following:
- Canoeing Ireland’s Level 2 Assessment
- Membership of WWKC for the full club year to end of Feb 2020
- Use of club boats, paddles, spraydecks, helmets, wetsuits and buoyancy aids
- Fully qualified Canoeing Ireland Instructors
- Our Level 2 skills courses and assessments are fully certified by Canoeing Ireland.
Course Price: Cost – €199 which includes CI membership for the year.
After the Course:
- Continuation sessions to get you started on your journey to L3 (moving water)
- Kayaking Clothing and Gear Introduction Talk
- River trips with club leaders.
- Use of club gear (boats, paddles, etc) on club trips
- Progression sessions and continuous training
- Weekly Pool Sessions in Winter – to learn and practice Eskimo Rolls (extra fees of €10 to cover pool hire)
- Access to all disciplines from a beginner level upwards (Open canoeing, Slalom, Canoe polo, Marathon, Wild Water Racing)
**WWKC club will review your application before verifying acceptance onto the course and as a member of the club.**