Two Day (Four sessions) Adult Beginners Kayaking Course
The kayaking course is run over 4 sessions over 2 full days. – Choose your weekend below by selecting a ticket.
- Weekends courses run over two concurrent Saturdays as follows –
- C6 Course – 15th & 22nd June
- C7 Course – Second round on 6th and 13th of July.
The 2 day kayaking course Dublin covers the following:
Cost – €199 which include all of the below
- Full 2-day course (4 sessions) including Canoeing Ireland’s Level 2 Assessment
- Membership of WWKC for the full club year to end of Feb 2020
- Membership of Canoeing Ireland for 1 year
- Use of club boats, paddles, spraydecks, helmets, wetsuits and buoyancy aids
- Fully qualified Canoeing Ireland Instructors
- Our Level 2 skills courses and assessments are fully certified by Canoeing Ireland.
After the Course:
- Continuation sessions to get you started on your journey to L3 (moving water)
- Kayaking Clothing and Gear Introduction Talk
- River trips with club leaders.
- Use of club gear (boats, paddles etc) on club trips
- Progression sessions and continuous training
- Weekly Pool Sessions in Winter – to learn and practice Eskimo Rolls (extra fees of €10 to cover pool hire)
- Access to all disciplines from a beginner level upwards (Open canoeing, Slalom, Canoe polo, Marathon, Wild Water Racing)
**WWKC club will review your application before verifying acceptance onto the course and as a member of the club.**