2017 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
[button text=” Full info + Sign-up ” link=”https://www.wwkc.net///learn-to-kayak/” blank=”true”]
If you’re interested in one of the best beginner kayak course deals check out what’s included in our beginners package:
During the Course:
- Pre-course Introduction Talk.
- The 6 weeks course including Canoeing Ireland’s Level 2 Assessment
- Membership for the rest of the club year (end of Feb 2018)
- Use of club boats, paddles, spraydecks, wetsuit long-johns and bouyancy aids
After the Course
- Continuation sessions to get you started on your journey to L3 (moving water)
- Kayaking Clothing and Gear Introduction Talk
- River trips with club leaders
- Use of club gear (boats, paddles etc) on club trips till May 2018
- Progression sessions and continuous training
- Paddling Weekends away
- Weekly Pool Sessions in Winter – to learn and practice Eskimo Rolls (extra fees of €8/€10 to cover pool hire)
- Access to all disciplines from a beginner level upwards (Open canoeing, Slalom, Canoe polo, Marathon, Wild Water Racing)
If you want to express your interest or want more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
See you on the water.